Monday, June 15, 2009

“What are you doing? Getup and eat” (1Kings 19:7)



As we begin our second semester, we started by having Silent Retreat. Since, I am doing master course in STM, I am exempted from joining pastoral group. I took opportunity to trying to have a nap this afternoon, but could not. As I meditated on the word I read from 1Kings 17:1-19: 9, I felt God speaking to me, “What are you doing? Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.” I got up and talked to God, submitting myself, second semester, and rededicated myself to God. I am reminded of myself that I am here not just to do thesis, assignment, etc. but to eat much of the living Word of God for the future
ministry. So that I might able to feed the sheep. Thank God for speaking to me in such away, refreshing my calling for full time ministry.

No comments: