Thursday, August 14, 2008

GOD IS MY EBENEZER

Time has flied off very soon. It has been long time that I did not post.
I was in Hospital: struggling for health. It took me more than month to recover, during which I could not work properly. But God is gracious to me in providing all my financial needs and laying His healing hands on me. I thank God for His wonderful provisions. I just imagine if I were operated in Myanmar, how painful it would be? How I would pay all the bills? etc.
After struggling with my physical health, again my Computer got sick, means virus attacked it. I struggled for two weeks. I do not know how to deal the problems. I asked helps from other students. They all are busy with their assignments. Lastly, Brother Caleb helped me to re-install the Windows. Then only, my Computer problem is solved. Thank God, now my Computer is working well.
When I look back, my struggles of sickness and Computer problems; God's unfailing hand is upon me. Although He lets me go through struggle after struggle but He leads me out from struggle to struggle. He has been my E-B-E-N-E-Z-E-R. Praise God.

No comments: