Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my Comprehensive exam

I thank my God for His wonderful guidance in my preparation and in my comprehensive exam. My comprehensive exam is for all the four Modules I have done in the past two years for the course of M. Theo in stm.
Two questions were asked:
Question No. 1. By drawing on specific examples and passages from Pauline Epistles, discuss Paul critique on the Roman Imperial order.
Question 2. ( a.) What are some of the major issues that Paul addressed in 1 Corinthians?
b). By focusing on the issue of food sacrifice to idols (1Cor. 8-10), how would one make sense of Paul’s advice?
I am glad that I am satisfied with my answers. But in post graduate studies it is very much depend on how we argue the thesis. I am just wondering whether my Supervisor will pass me.Whether my arguments/answers will satisfy my Supervisor/examiners.
I pray that some how he will pass me. And now I am preparing and praying for my oral test (for Modules ) to be conducted on 31st Oct, 2008. This is just to test me whether I really know my stuff.
I thank the Lord for His wonderful guidance... indeed He has been helping me thus far,... EBENEZER... and looking forward for His continuance guidance.

No comments: