Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Oral test Reflection



There are times, I feel so discouraged and frustrated. There are times, I even lost my faith as I take journey in Academic realm. But God is faithful in guiding me every step.I wish to see the full picture, but He guides me one step at a time. This is just that I may depend on Him and keep on trusting as I journey towards to the goal set before me. He showed me one step at a time.
The Lord has been so good to me in guiding my every step. By His grace, I could do well in my Oral test (Oral test is for my four modules). This is just that they want to know whether I know my stuffs, and whether I have some improvements. At first, I thought it would be like “entering into the Lions’ Den” but it was not so. I did not have any fear or nervous. I could argue well, answer well all the questions they asked me. It’s just because of the many prayers offered for me. He is my guide directing me every step that I take.

Praise God! God is so good.

No comments: