Monday, December 3, 2007

My Tears come as I shared God's love

Malaysia National Evangelical Christian Fellowship (NECF) plans to share God's love by showing video to friends this coming Christmas. They call this evangelism "hope celebration Malaysia". My wife and I thought it is good for us as well to show the video to some of our friends and share the love of God and the hope that we have in Christ.
We screened at one of my friends house and after which followed by my testimony of encountering Christ and I also shared about the love of God. As I shared my testimony and how much God loves me, my tears come down. I find hard to hold back my tears in order that I might continue sharing God's love. I strongly believe the tears I shed is precious to God.
"God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us". He died for us that we might have life. My Myanmar friends in Malaysia is in need to know the love of God. As I am here, my prayer is that I might bring some to Christ. Pray that they may know Christ. Until and unless we invite Christ in our lives, we can't say Immanuel- God with us and Christmas has no meaning to us.

No comments: