Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year




Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all readers. May God bring joy, peace and comfort through this coming Christmas season. Christmas has been celebrated by many just for economic gains, just spend time with friends, just enjoying in worldly pleasure, shoping, etc. How about you? How do you prepare to spend this coming Christmas? I am sure God wants to bless you but the only thing is you need to seek the will of God.


For me as I am planning to spend Christmas with family after two years, my prayer is that I may bring peace, joy and comfort to my family and church members through sharing the word of God, through prayers,through giving, and just by my presence. I want to bless others even as God has been giving me manifold blessings. I want to be channel of blessings to many. I want to share God's love, God's giving of His only Son. Through that the world may have peace, joy and comfort.


No comments: