Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Myanmar Trip Reflection


By the help of Hope EFC church members my wife and I were able to go back to Myanmar. We faced a kind of problem in our trip. We did not know that we need Thailand visa for transit. In all other Airlines they don’t require except in Air Asia. Since we didn’t aware of that we could not go on 14th December and lost our Air Tickets. We called the church (Hope EFC) member to pick us at the airport and went back to KL. Thank God the church bought new tickets for us and applied Thailand visa and went back on 20th December 2007. We felt a shame but the church members are so kind and they took care of us very well. They invited us for dinner and comforted us. We came to know deeper how much they love us and care for us. Praise God for such a caring church that stands behind us in our difficulties. We learned God’s care and love through the church members.
Family members and church members are fine there. On our arrival day and the following Sunday many church members and friends came to our place (house church) for worship and to see us. Most of us shed tears because some our loved ones are missing as we gather. They went to be with the Lord. First of all I shared comforting words for family who lost their loved ones, and then proceeded to how much Hope EFC is praying for Myanmar and Minglardon EFC especially who lost their loved ones. I said that there are some love gifts for fulltime workers from Hope EFC they are filled with joy and thankfulness. They thank to me for so many times, I said it is not that I am giving them but Hope EFC. They still thank me. I praise God that Hope EFC is sharing to Yangon EFC fulltime workers.

No comments: